Thursday, October 17, 2013

Beautiful Waddell Arizona!

Waddell is near and dear to my heart, so this post is definitely going to be one of my favorites!  I have lived in Waddell AZ since 1992.  My family moved to Waddell after relocating to Phoenix from the East Coast. 

Growing up in Waddell was nothing short of awesome! We had wide open spaces, horses and quads to ride & we could camp-out in our backyard under the stars in full view at night.  My husband is a Waddell native as well, so when we had a family of our own, we knew we wanted the same for our kids.  We watched the new homes in Cortessa and White Tank Foothills being built just North of where we grew up.  The quiet nights, mountain views & beautiful neighborhood parks span both Cortessa & White Tank Foothills.  We bought a home in our home town & we are very happy raising our family in Waddell, just as our parents did!  After years & years of living in Waddell, we still love living here!

If you're thinking about buying or selling a home in Waddell, make sure to contact me, your neighborhood Waddell Realtor!  Waddell is where I live & work.   

I love to help my neighbors!

Amy Barnett

Realtor ®
(623) 810-9954 - direct
amyjbarnett@gmail.com


 



No comments:

Post a Comment