Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Home With RV Garage

I don't come across too many homes with RV garages built onto them, so when I saw this new Goodyear home I knew it was post-worthy!  It has a great Goodyear location not far from I10 and approx 10 minutes from shopping and restaurants.  Not only is it brand new with a builders warranty and has an RV garage, but it's also energy efficient & upgraded to the max! Here's the upgrade description from the builder: 

"This home includes Spray Foam Insulation, Energy Star Appliances, Energy Star Programmable Thermostat, 14 SEER A/C, Low E2 Vinyl Windows, Weather Sensing Irrigation, Water-Efficient Plumbing Fixtures all showcase our commitment to providing energy efficient homes at Sedella. Other features include, 10' Ceilings, 8' Interior Doors, Covered Patio, Paver Driveway, Structured Wiring, and RV parking allowed."

If you would like to view this floorplan, contact me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment